Specifically built for anything that needs to be cut. This compact fixed blade neck knife with tough handles has been given a throwback cleaver blade that sparks campfire conversation. Equally at home in the camp kitchen or the garage.
Alan Folts of Melbourne, Florida released the original design years ago and it has since expanded to a full line of outdoor fixed blade knives. This svelte dynamo packs a lot into its compact design. The 2.1” high-carbon stainless steel cleaver safely rips through food packets or clothing thanks to the false front edge. The hole in the blade pays homage to the hanging hold on the old style kitchen cleavers.
The polished resin-infused fiber handle is built with deep ergonomic choils for a no-slip grip. A versatile sheath is equipped to work as a neck knife or slip easily onto a belt or attach to gear.
Take your favorite with you for when you might need it most—all of the time.
- Minimizes Reflectivity: Bead Blast Finish Reduces Reflection
- Compact Utility: Lightweight And Easy To Carry
- Gear Compatible: Durable Glass-Reinforced Nylon Sheath With Mounting Options
- Blade Length: 2.131" (54.13 mm)
- Handle Length: 2.929" (74.39 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.06" (128.52 mm)
- Blade Material: 5Cr15MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.102" (2.59 mm)
- Blade Style: Cleaver
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Polished Resin Infused Fiber
- Sheath Material: Polypropylene
- Weight: 1.7 oz. (48.19 g)
- Weight with Sheath: 2.3 oz. (65.2 g)
- Designer: Alan Folts
- Made in China